Sip TN Chattanooga Wine Festival 2019
|Date:||Sat, Mar 23, 2019|
|Time||12:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
Join 15+ wine producers from across the state, showcasing the best wine Tennessee has to offer. SipTN is made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries, come sip, savor, and purchase bottles of your favorite wines. Featuring Live Music, Artisan Crafts, Gourmet Food and fantastic Local Wine.
From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting the Chattanooga Market.
Sip TN Wine Festival facts:
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 12pm - 6pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Chattanooga Market.
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Please drink responsibly...overindulgence will not be tolerated.
2019 Wineries Include
Keg Springs Winery
Natchez Hills Vineyard
Cades Cove Cellars
Highland Manor Winery
Apple Barn Winery
Mill Bridge Winery
Mountain Valley Vineyards
DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards
Pleasant Hill Vineyards
More Coming Soon!
What comes with my Ticket?
Samplings from from more then 100+ wines, souvenir wine glass, Tennessee Wines' Bottle Bag, ability to purchase bottles and cases of wine to take home.