Brand Ambassador - Part Time Contract
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute sampling events, special events, festivals, and marketing programs to enhance the image and reputation of the brand in the market place; including monthly promotions/hand selling in off and on premise accounts to promote trial and create exposure for the brand
- Provide samples and education to consumers and account staff.
- Comprehensive brand knowledge on the wine being sampled.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Wine & Spirits knowledge or experience
- Motivated self-starter, outgoing, gregarious personality, articulate, and charismatic. Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Thursday and Friday evenings and weekend availability
- Availability and flexibility in times and days.
- Must complete and pass alcohol serving class/certification.
- Must be able to pick up 40 pounds, unassisted without causing injury to yourself.
- Must be willing and able to stoop, bend, stand in place for 4 hour periods.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have access to a computer or smart phone.
Brand Ambassador: 1 year
Wine and /or Spirit Sales or Serving: 1 year
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, brief cover letter detailing why you think you would be perfect, and up-to-date photo of yourself to Liz@natchezhills.com
Job Type: Contract / Part-time (1099) POSITION IS ON AN AS-NEEDED BASIS
Salary: $15 an hour